by: ixQsware • 31
This application show the network traffic amount used by your smartphone within the last 63 days.
- You can confirm network traffic amount by daily and/or hourly.
- You can confirm the number of bytes for applications.
- Widget enable(this month / today / Last 3 days).
- Export to csv file enable.
You can also receive the notification and restrict the mobile network available when the network traffic amount exceed the value you set.
[How to Use]
1.Boot up this app.
2.Please confirm the content when the attentions are displayed, and click agreement if you agree (The check on the wire traffic begins).
3.Display the traffic amount chart.
4.Double tap at the date/hour, you can confirm the details.
5.Display the number of bytes for the application.
- The traffic amount displayed by this application is a reference value. So there is the case which does not correspond with your Billing detail.
- The amount of network traffic data before installing this application is recorded as done when this application is installed.
- The traffic amount of applications displayed by this application is statistics through all interfaces such as USB.
- There is a case where the traffic of applications cannot be confirmed depending on the terminal that you use.
- There is a case where the traffic amount of mobile network(WCDMA/GSM) cannot be confirmed depending on the terminal that you use. When the traffic amount of the mobile network cannot be measured, the traffic amount of all the network interfaces , such as wireless LAN, will be measured.
- In this application, the traffic amount is measured every 15 minutes. Traffic notification will be done at the time of the measurement is exceeded. So, There is a case to exceed a set value when traffic notification is done.
- The data of the trial version cannot be succeeded.
- The data of a trial version cannot be used in the regular version.
- Even if trouble is caused in the terminal, the software, or anything else by using this application and service, we cannot assume the responsibility.
Tags: traffic logger , log http traffic , traffic log , data traffic log , log data traffic , logging traffic data by application , traffic log anroid , traffic loggcr , dummyapn