tTorrent Pro - Torrent Client
by: tagsoft • 23.3K
tTorrent is a simple torrent (P2P) downloader and tracker that people use to grab larger files for their mobile device. Be aware that you should make sure any downloads are totally legal before you put them on your device, whether they're the latest movies or the hottest music (hint: either of those things is almost definitely not kosher). You'll also find software and various other media here. Use it only with a wifi connection, unless you really like paying a lot for data.
Tags: ttorrent pro serial , ttorrent pro code , ttorrent serial number , ttorrent pro , ttorrent pro serial number , ttorent limit , ttorrent serial , serial number for ttorrent pro , серийный номер для ttorrent pro
by AppsZoom , Appszoom
Jul 11, 2014
tTorrent is simply the best torrent (P2P) downloader client for Android based devices. Download large files like free movies, free music albums, free software programs, free MP3 files and other entertainment media to your phone or tablet very fast. High Speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 4G) necessary!
- NO ADS!
- easy search for torrents with the optional plugin
- create and share new torrent files
- choose single files for download from torrents containing multiple files
- supports writing external storage, like SD cards (from Android 5.0)
- sequential download mode (streaming)
- Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
- magnet link support, trackerless torrent (DHT) support
- RSS support(automatically download torrents published in feeds)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
- IP filtering support
- proxy support (SOCKS, HTTP)
- Web interface (supports Transdroid/Transdrone)
- Label support (with custom save path)
- SeriesGuide search Extension
Please visit our site, and read the faq at http://ttorrent.org/faq
The Lite version is ad supported. The Pro version has no ads.
If you want to help to translate the app into your own language, you can join at:
You can suggest ideas at http://ttorrent.idea.informer.com
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for
use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)
This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young