uLinksysCam: IP Camera Viewer
by: UBNTEK INC • 52
uLinksysCam enables you to remotely monitor live video feed with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for LINKSYS (CISCO) network camera. The app is a universal app which works on your Android phone and tablet ? Only requires one time purchase.
★ KEY FEATURES
▶ Direct access to video streams from IP cameras, No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Pan and Tilt controls (Max 8 directions)
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Automatically capture images by in-app motion/face detection
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Optical zooming option if the user's camera has the optics lens and is capable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Presets control up to 8 spots if applicable
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
▶ Adjust video resolution
▶ Effortlessly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ For smooth and easy access to many featured functions, you can swiftly navigate through the control panels underneath the camera feed.
▶ Passcode Lock the app
▶ Enable or disable Screen Timeout
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via SD card
* MULTI-VIEW - Tap the Store button and see demo video (In-app Billing)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
▶ Last layout they were at automatically saved (initial layout is 4)
▶ Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
★ SUPPORT CAMERA – Refer to http://ubntek.com/ulinksyscamandroid
- Common: WVC80N, WVC210, PVC2300
- PVC300: PVC300
- WVC200: WVC200
- WVC54G: WVC54G
- WVC54G v2: WVC54G v2
- WVC54GCA: WVC54GCA
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
- The response time of PTZ control and multiple camera views depend on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback
- Continuously simultaneous activating detection of both motion and audio may cause increased video frame rates and audio delays
★ Need help? Tap the Help button to contact us.
Tags: ulinksyscam , ulinksyscam sound support , ulinksyscam setup , ucam4linksys , ip cam viewer doesnt list my camera type , embeded own html with wvc210 , linksys wvc200 video url , ip webcam audio delay , utrendnetcam
by A Google user
Oct 30, 2016 | "Awesome"
I use this app on 3 devices. It works well.
by Tran Thang
Jul 19, 2016 | "Awesome"
by Victor Morano
Jun 25, 2016 | "Awesome"
It does the job very well.