by: KodaKana • 5
Unnet Browser is an offline HTML reader.
This is not only open a single file only. Can be by a simple operation, open the following files in the same folder.
Android OS can run on more than Ver.1.6. Also, in order to open a file from the menu of this application, you must have OI File Manager. If even in the absence of OI File Manager, you can open the file, specifying the Unnet Browser is available from any filer.
Features & Functions
* This is using the WebView component of the OS.
* You can hide the buttons and title bar.
* You can search within a page.
* You can assign various functions to the volume keys.
* You can operate the various functions from the hard keyboard.
* Display a list of HTML files or index file (if it exists) Press and hold the [<(Previous)] button.
* Forward to the History Press and hold the [>(Next)] button.
* Hold the PgUp/PgDn button, you can switch the show or hide the actionbar temporarily(Honeycomb and later).
* If the file extension htm, html, xhtml other than is specified, call other apps.
* menu+o Open the file
* menu+w Close
* menu+s Switching between ascending / descending order
* menu+a To the first(ahead) file
* menu+e To the last(end) file
* menu+c Copy mode
* menu+f Find string on page
* menu+1 Toggel full screen(hide the status bar)
* menu+b Toggle hide / display the buttons
* menu+p Preferences
* space Page down
* shift+space Page up
* f Forward on history
* b Back on history
* i Display the index
* n To the next file
* p To the previous file
* Back key Back on history / close the string finder
* Search key Open the string finder
This app requires Internet access permissions to read the images of remote, and read external memory for open the file.
Depending on the version of Android, which may be displayed to allow the permissions other than this during the installation, it is one that is required by the OS for compatibility, Unnet Browser are those permissions are not used.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. For more information, please read the [GNU General Public License]( http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html ).
Can be obtained from http://sourceforge.jp/users/kodakana/pf/Unnet_Browser/scm/ The source code of this program.
Tags: esmole logo , unnet