Unsleep: keep your screen on timer!
by: Neal Coleman • 14
Unsleep is an easy way to keep your device awake and screen on for 1-300 minutes. Use it for long web sessions, long reading sessions, lengthy file downloading, or with apps that don't keep the screen on as long as needed.
Unsleep is free and has no ads (forever).
Now you don’t have to keep tapping the screen to keep your device on. And because it's timer based and does battery monitoring you won't end up with a dead battery.
- selectable list of common times
- 2 configurable timer values
- prevent/allow screen dimming
- battery level monitoring (optional)
- also prevent wifi sleeping (optional)
- your previous settings are always remembered
Battery checking is done every 2 minutes.
Email me with comments or questions.
Common sense rules apply! This app is for personal use. It works well (I use it every day). It’s not intended for commercial or medical or production devices, etc.