by: Compulite Systems 2000 Ltd • 58
Compulite’s lighting consoles are based on the most advanced computer networking technologies which deliver unmatched performance and reliability with high level functionality and sophistication. Compulite’s consoles were designed for use in theaters, opera and ballet houses, television sets, shows, concerts, theme parks, clubs, exhibitions, industrial shows and more.
Compulite's Vector iControl App for the Android users is a powerful application to remotely control and edit basic functions of all Vector lighting consoles. The App provides real-time information of the Console through a friendly user Interface. By using the Vector iControl App, you are able to control moving lights, conventional lights, create and store Cues and libraries, add groups, control highlight and lowlight and more. The Application also allows you to control Dimmer levels through an interactive Dimmer Wheel, Pan and Tilt through an interactive trackball as well as the ability to control all other parameters using an interactive wheel, all from a remote location anywhere within your local area network.
- Full real-time control of Vector consoles.
- An automatically generated IP list of available Vector consoles.
- An echo line (Command line) displaying real-time state of the Console.
- Constant connection monitoring.
- Interactive dimmer wheel, wheel and trackball.
- Multiple iControls can be connected to one console at a time.
- Ability to control moving and conventional lights.
- Create and control Cues, Libraries and Groups.
- Keyboard view of the Console.
- Easy to read panel screen.
- Macro page for controlling Macros more quickly.
For more information about Compulite’s lighting consoles, check out our website
Tags: compulite control