Vibrate In Pocket Trial
by: kkeyser solutions • 8
When you put your phone to the pocket, this application detects this with help of proximity sensor and set up the vibrate mode to "Always on" and optionally lock the phone's screen. In the future, when you get the phone out of your pocket, the vibrate mode settings will be restored.
* This is a TRIAL version. You have three days to make your decision about usability of this application.
* The solid cover will close the proximity sensor, therefore using this application with such covers will be meaningless.
* "Lock screen" checkbox should be cleared BEFORE removing the app!
* Ignore the proximity event during phone call
* Determines when you put your phone face down and do not turn on vibrate mode
* Can detect accidental closing of the proximity sensor when lying face up
Tags: vibrate in pocket , how to put on vibrate
by Reed Hedges
Jul 14, 2014 | "OK"
Personally didn't seem to work on Moto G with Kit Kat.