by: Falcon Dai • 9
This app provides you an alternative option to control the phone volumes via on-screen touch buttons. It gives you access to volume adjustment as convenient as the hardware buttons so you can lengthen the lifetime of the hardware buttons or do without them. The hardware volume keys do not last forever: mine are no longer functional. If your volume keys are gone as well, this app will re-enable your phone to serve you like it did before. Also, this app includes no unreasonable permissions or annoying ads. So try this now risk-free: I will refund in full at your request!
1. Easy and ubiquitous access to volume control from status bar shortcut (available on all system versions) and direct control (available for HoneyComb+ due to system limitations) to small 1x1 widget.
2. Simple, functional, and elegant design of both layout and code: the app is consistent with the look-and-feel of your system and the size is tiny.
3. No nonsensical permission demand, no ads, it only does what you expect.
4. Enable fine control over every individual volume streams (more detailed than those offered in System Settings).
5. Fine-tuned compatibility for a wide range of devices. I spent a lot of time getting all layouts and capabilities right for every supported Android versions and screeen sizes.
run at startup: used to start a status bar shortcut/compact control after your phone starts up (so you don't need to). This feature can be turned on or off in settings.
Tags: statusbalk?volume? , status bar volume button , ics volume button on bar , volume keys in status bar on ics , how to hide volume button status bar , hw volume button control , volume controle statusbalk , volume button wallpaper
by tom pennington
Feb 25, 2014 | "Awesome"
Simple and does the task well. Thanks!
by Andrew Beanland
Dec 19, 2012 | "Awesome"
Love how you can control the volume from the notification bar!