by: SKRPC Holdings Inc • 9
A set of tools for anybody involved with search and rescue, the tools are suitable for the new recruit through to the experienced rescue leader. Includes the following
1. Map and navigation tools
2. High angle rope rescue tools
3. Personal kit management
4. Search theory tools
5. Store and view rescue related web links
6. Save and load settings to and from the cloud
The mobile app is also a client to the main Volunteer Rescue service for members of organizations that also use the Volunteer Rescue service although this is not a requirement.
Map and Navigation
1. GPS Tracker, record your tracks for export to KML. For users whose group also uses the full VolunteerRescue service submit tracks in real time (internet connnection required) to the central VolunteerRescue service for real time tracking at the command post
2. Record and retrieve way point information
3. Convert coordinates between Degrees, Minutes and Seconds, Degree and decimal minutes, degrees decimal and UTM
4. Calculate the intersection of two paths
5. Calculate the distance and bearing between two points
6. Record and retrieve pacing charts for various terrain
1. AMDR instructions and calculator, links with pacing chart so you only have to count and enter paces and they will be converted to metres based on the pacing chart
2. Search probability calculator including Probability of Area, Probability of Detection, Track spacing, Effort, Probability Density, Probability of Success, Probably Success Rate
1. Rope anchor forces
2. Rope redirection forces
3. Slope forces chart
4. Marine TVMDC
5. Marine Distance, Speed, Time.
Tags: vector forces rope rescue
by Shaun Thomson
Sep 27, 2014 | "Awesome"
I no longer need to have various XL spreadsheets to keep hours and training logged. Just completed a detailed stock take to now enter all equipment into the system. Team members being able to check in/out via the app is a great time saver. The reports also beat our XL ones. Thanks Scott from NZ-RT16.
by Jason Tweedie
May 08, 2014 | "Awesome"
Very excellent app for our Alpine Rescue team..Best support I know of too.....cheers Scott R
by R Bradley
Mar 05, 2014 | "Great"
2014-03-05: UPDATE: Thanks for your response. Looking for why the audio features are required now... Oh maybe just found a conference call feature (but not available to me.) TIP: Putting notes in the Description about what features each permission supports helps people. :-) Increased from 3★ to 4★ for now. ◆ 2014-01-01: Why does it need my social information: Contacts, call log -- both read