Web to PDF
by: NIU J.S.C • 864
'Web to PDF' creates PDF files from any Web page.
- You can read offline later any generated PDF file.
- You can shares or manage generated PDF files, also.
- Let use this app as a web browser and save any page you like during viewing to a PDF file.
- After creating PDF file, you can open, shares (by Mail, MMS, Bluetooth, Google Drive, Facebook...), rename or delete them.
How to do:
- 'Create' screen:
+ Enter any URL then click on 'open' icon
+ View, browse to any page you want.
+ Click on 'Generate' button, current page will be generated immediate. Wait to finish.
- 'Browse' screen:
+ Click to each item on list to open the selected file
+ Long-click to each item on list to open, send, rename or delete the selected file.
- Web to PDF
- URL to PDF
- Web to book
- Read web offline
- Save web to phone, sdcard
Tags: book png