Where Am I?
by: uvwxy • 36
- display your current GPS location (Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, ...).
- new UI using cards
- save points of interest (POI) into a db
- share POIs via SMS, Mail, G+, Facebook, Twitter, QRCode,...
- manage a list of favourite points of interest
- display POIs on Google Maps/ Open Street Map (Browser/App if installed)
- find POIs hands free (headphones recommended) using sounds, ideal for geocaching
- select which location provider you want to use (GPS or Network or both)
- supported units: metres,yards,feet,kilometers,miles, m/s, km/h, mph, 0.000° and 0°00'00''
Please report bugs, hints, suggestions, ideas for features so I can fix/add them in the future. Please do so via mail.
Send me a mail if you would like to translate this app.