WiFi File Transfer makes it easy for you to ditch the old-fashioned USB cord and transfer all your files 21st century style. With several helpful touches, such as the ability to run in the background, you'll be transferring a ton of files seamlessly and easily in no time at all.
Overall, WiFi File Transfer works quite well. The transfer speeds are fast and the user interface has a clean design and is easily navigable. Being able to upload or download multiple files at a time is a nice touch.
Some of the best features are locked up behind the Pro version. There should be an option to choose where the file is saved to once it is transferred to the computer.
Tags: wifi file transfer , .com/filetransfer , filetransfer , file transfer wifi , transfer , .com filetransfer , .com file transfer , .com/filetransfert , file transfer
Dec 29, 2015
WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer