by: CCS llc. • 9
Very Very simple app.
Here is how it works:
You go to the coffee shop, hotel, anywhere and connect. This brings up a prompt to save the SSID, and MAC to a database. If a hacker de-auth's you and tries to get you to join his AP you will get an alert that the AP MAC address has changed and then prompt for actions you can take.
I know this does have some flaws like at a University where they use multiple AP, but it is one step you can take to help be secure when you are out and about.
* Added Sync feature with Google Drive
* Fix multiple pop up from network
* Bug fixed for error when no access point around
* Added removal of access point
* Redesigned to alert you when unknown access points connect
* App will notify you when you connect to access points that are unknown
* List view created to see know access points. (to try turn wifi off and on)
* Added change log