by: Barco Limited (Awind) • 11
You can easily project files such as PowerPoint and PDF to a projector, display, etc. linked to wivia
- Support File Format: Word (doc/docx)Excel (xls/xlsx)PowerPoint (ppt/pptx)PDF
- Support wivia Firmware: 188.8.131.52 or higher
1. Choose wivia to project from the list.
- It is also possible to preview file locally.
2. Choose file to project from the list.
- It is also possible to project a file opened by other applications such as Browser and Mail. See accompanying Readme document for details.
3. Projection is started.
- Move page with button on either side.
- Zoom display with pinching.
- Toolbar and page thumbnails are displayed with tapping. You can jump to any page, pause and stop projection.
Conditions and Limitations
- Your device needs to be connectable with wivia by Wi-Fi. (Enable wivia built-in Wi-Fi, or install a Wi-Fi access point separately.)
- It is not compatible with wivia 184.108.40.206 or lower
- It cannot project from this app to 2 or more wivias at a time.
- Fonts, pictures, effects, etc. in your file may not be reproduced correctly.
Support Website (Japanese)
Tags: wivia , wivia doc , wivia docs , mirrorop 使い方 , mirrorop sender codici di registrazione