YOCA PKI - CA in your pocket
by: Tomas Darmovzal • 12
YOCA PKI - Your Own Certification Authority
An easy to use replacement of OpenSSL.
This is full-featured version without any limitations. You can try "YOCA PKI Trial" version before buy.
With YOCA you can:
• generate strong public/private keys
• create self-signed CA certificates
• issue client certificates for web browser client authentication, HTTPS server authentication (eg. Apache), VPN user and server authentication (eg. OpenVPN), etc.
• issue and/or sign certificate signing requests (CSR)
• verify certificates with CA certificate
• create and verify file signatures
• import and export encrypted PKCS#12 (.p12) keystores
• import and export encrypted keys, certificates and CSR's
YOCA PKI contains support for:
• assigning basic and extended key usage in certifcate extensions
• one-click archiving and restoring of all keys and certificates, archives are encrypted with AES symmetric cipher
• RSA and DSA key types
• SHA-1 and SHA-256 signature (digest) types
This application contains set of tools for asymmetric cryptography. Asymmetric cryptography uses two mathematically linked keys. Only way to decrypt data encrypted with one of them is to use the other one. One of them is declared public and is usually used for data encryption and verifying signatures. The other is declared private, protected with passphrase and is used for decryption and creating data signatures.
Tags: pki , pki signature
by Samus Aran
Jul 13, 2015 | "Great"
The private key is encrypted with DES!?! REALLY!?! Why not AES-256-CBC?
by Nicholis du Toit
Jun 02, 2015 | "OK"
It gives a problem on my windows pc when opening.
by robert wilson
May 01, 2015 | "OK"