Auto Horse Power Meter
by: Innovative App Designs • 5
1. The Auto HP Meter provides accurate power, energy, elevation, speed and % grade measurements, mapping, and logging possible with no external sensors, computer or calibration required. No dyno or OBD2 adapters required and there is no monthly subscription fee. Try the app with no risk: we will provide support to help get the app to run on your device or a refund will be issued.
2. The best available smartphone resources (primarily based on GPS and internet services when available, etc.) are used to achieve the highest accuracy in this state of the art power meter and trip computer.
3. In addition to the output power, the % braking energy and % aero loss are also provided to give insight into driving efficiency. Modifying driving habits based on this feedback has demonstrated fuel economy improvements of over 20% which equates to significant $ savings at the gas pump!
4. Routes are plotted or line charted in the app, in real time.
5. The route path is continuously color scaled based on the users preference. One click changes to scale based on: power, speed, elevation, or % grade to map where on the trip significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv and/or .gpx formats) can be emailed quickly.
7. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection)
8. Several automobile types are availabe to choose from, or vehicle weights and coefficients can be customized.
9. The app runs as a service, so it continues to run in the background if other apps are running or a phone call is received.
10. English and Metric Units available. Select in user preferences screen.
11. Saved data can be reloaded to show progress and compare trips.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more details.
Tags: power engeni meter , horse power meter , auto horse power meter , engine power meter , energy meter , fun horse energy games for grade 5 , how to show power meter on my , torque pro power meter , autohorsepowermeter