by: Julian Francis • 3
BizJet is based on the Citation XL/S Business Jet and has a comprehensive amount of technical information and realistic simulations throughout the app.
This latest version includes the following technical information:
* Main and Auxiliary annunciators recreated to provide quick and simple information.
* Basic Operating Limitations.
* Emer/Memory items.
* Rotary Test. All 10 authentic system tests are included.
* Auxiliary Power Unit (APU). A complete Start/Shutdown procedure prompted by an automated checklist.
* Fuel Cross Feed. Shows how this simple procedure is completed.
* Engine Start. A complete Start/Shutdown simulation of the aircraft engines. Must be a First for a tablet device!
BizJet is a very useful recurrent training tool for pilots of this aircraft and other similar ones in the range.
Engineers benefit too as the technical information is relevant to their work and the current simulations are a great refresher.
The app is a great learning tool for anyone who would like to learn more about a modern day BizJet!
Even though this application provides accurate information for pilots who fly the Citation XLS aircraft, it must be used as a guide and for entertainment purposes only.
Use this software to refresh your knowledge on a particular subject area and then consult your Officially Approved Flight Manual for your aircraft for the most accurate up to date information.
Tags: bizjet , aviation widget , citation xls simulator , bizjet 101 pilot , bizjet simulation tool , condor tablet 10.1 application , honeycomb 10.1 , honeycomb aircraft , user interface aeronautical widgets library