by: EnGIS Technologies, Inc. • 51
BringGo China is a premium turn-by-turn navigation app for your smartphone. It is full of useful navigation features such as Text-To-Speech voice guidance, Lane Guidance, Signpost Display, Speed Limits, millions of onboard POIs and much more. Maps are stored on the smartphone for offline use.
We're here to help! If you have any issue with BringGo, please send an inquiry to our friendly support team.
The BringGo app has not been tested with all Android devices. In order to use BringGo with your infotainment unit, please check the compatibility list before making a purchase. The list of compatible devices is available on www.bringgo.com
See www.bringgo.com for a complete list of compatible vehicles.
PREMIUM NAVIGATION FEATURES
• Turn-by-turn voice directions
• Find Places: millions of onboard POIs plus Internet Search means you’ll always find what you’re looking for
• Lane Guidance to show you the correct lane to be in
• Realistic Signpost Display
• Map data from NavInfo & NAV2 onboard
• Text-To-Speech voice guidance (speaks street names)
• Auto re-routing
• Multiple routing options; recommended, shorter distance, ECO
• Search by Crossroad, Point on Map, postal code and more
• POI Search: search by Category, POI name, Poi in City, partial word or phone number
• Save and edit favorites
• Recent destinations
• Auto zooming (at intersection & on speed)
• Route Planning: create and save route itineraries
• Fuel cost calculator
• Route summary for trip information
• Speed Limit warning: adjustable audio/visual warning
• Portrait and landscape mode
• Current Location information(Street, Address)
• Languages: US English, Chinese.
MAP COVERAGE (BringGo China)
1. Premium Navigation ($9.99 around 60RMB) 1 year license of the navigation app and access to software updates.
(Please refer to the IN APP PURCHASES section to view prices in local currency.)
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you cannot hear the navigation guidance prompts from BringGo, or the volume of the navigation guidance prompts is too low, please see ‘Troubleshooting’ on www.bringgo.com