by: Exploding Phone • 18
JamCam allows you to view a comprehensive collection of traffic camera images from the motorway and trunk road networks of England and Scotland. Get up-to-the-minute traffic information covering the major road networks and view your journey ahead.
• View a list of current traffic incidents and their distance from you
• Browse for traffic cameras by road or junction
• View cameras around traffic incidents for queues or possible disruption
• Keep a list of cameras around your most frequently travelled roads
• Filter cameras by roads and junctions from your favourites
• View all camera images in your favourites to see your journey at a glance
• Camera status is regularly updated allowing you to easily see which cameras are operational
• Get convenient traffic updates on your Home Screen with the JamCam Widget
• Wake up to traffic information with the JamCam Daydream (required Android 4.2 or higher)
The images provided by the application are still images and are refreshed approximately every 5 minutes. The direction of the camera images may vary and will occasionally be unavailable due to technical or operational reasons not controlled by the application maker.
The application only displays images for the following roads in ENGLAND & SCOTLAND : - A1(M), A14, A2, A20, A27, A3, A3(M), A30, A303, A38, A38(M), A417 / A419, A42, A64, A720, A9, A90, M1, M11, M18, M2, M20, M23, M25, M27, M3, M32, M4, M40, M42, M45, M48, M49, M5, M50, M54, M55, M56, M6, M6(T), M60, M602, M61, M62, M621, M69, M66, M74, M8, M80, M9, M90
** PLEASE NOTE this application does not cover roads outside England and Scotland (i.e. Wales, Northern Ireland). Where a road listed spans two countries only the parts in England and Scotland will be covered.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, USE JAMCAM WHILST DRIVING.
The images are provided under license by the Highways Agency (www.highways.gov.uk) with the permission of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office. All camera images are Crown Copyright 2015 HMSO, All Rights Reserved. The application maker is not responsible for the source images and as such Exploding Phone reserves the right to modify or downgrade the camera feed at any time.