by: Zubie, Inc. • 378
With a Zubie subscription you get location management, driver behavior analysis, vehicle health management, trip tracking, trip tagging, and more.
To use the Zubie app you’ll need a Zubie device. Zubie is easy to install. Just insert Zubie into the vehicle’s OBD-II diagnostics port – no professional help or tools needed. Basically, the device plugs into a car, van, or truck like a memory stick. You’ll be up and running in minutes. Zubie works with cars, vans, and light trucks made after 1996.
· Location Management: Live Location tracking, curfew scheduling, 13 Months of detailed trip history, geofence alerts, point-of-interest reporting, and dispatch.
· Driver Behavior Analysis: Alerts and reports for safety infractions, and fuel efficiency.
· Vehicle Health Management: Check engine lights diagnosed remotely, battery levels monitored, preventative maintenance reminders.
· Save: Gas, insurance, and maintenance savings with Zubie Perks.
· Connect: Track expenses, trips, and setup custom alerts with Expensify, IFTTT and other integrations.
Zubie is low-cost way to track your fleet of vehicles or trucks, a time-saving tool for road warriors and a connected car solution for families and teen drivers. Choose a plan that’s right for you at zubie.com.