Cebu Offline mappa Map
by: My Native Guide • 2
The offline mappa map helps you make the most of the Cebu in the Philippines with a POI database and search built in.
This offline mappa map is for Cebu a large island in the Visayas region of the Philippines. The largest city is Cebu City.
The main touristic areas are the islands of Mactan, Bantayan, Badian, Malapascua and Camotes - all covered on the Cebu offline mappa map. Visit the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño, Fort San Pedro, Lapu Lapu shrine, Magellan's Cross, Magellan shrine and the Cebu Taoist Temple.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Cebu:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Cebu in the Philippines now!
Follow us @
Tags: cebu offline mappa map apk , satellite mappa filippine cebu taotist temple , offline satellite maps in cebu , offline maps cebu apk , offline map , offline map cebu, philippines apk , mauritius offline mappa map apk , isole camotes , free lication on map of cebu city