by: Planning Department • 21
Through interactive media exhibits, the City Gallery showcases Hong Kong’s major planning proposals and infrastructure projects and also presents visions of the city’s future developments. This City Gallery application has adopted indoor positioning technology to enable audio guided tour in English, Cantonese and Putonghua for different exhibition zones. Users of this application can also check the latest events and exhibitions of the City Gallery with link to the relevant images and video clips.
(1) What’s New: Provide updates of the events, exhibitions, seminars, workshops and bulletin
(2) Exhibitions: Introduce the content information of the permanent and thematic exhibitions in different zones of the City Gallery
(3) Check-in: Check-in with the application before visiting the City Gallery. Get a QR code card to connect to the interactive exhibits and enjoy a brand-new tour experience
(4) Logo Story: Scan the City Gallery logo on the QR code card to discover the wonderful scenery of the Victoria Harbour of Hong Kong
(5) Game: it reminds us to be considerate when visiting the City Gallery
(6) Other information: Download forms to book the City Gallery venue, guided tour services, as well as educational worksheets at ease