City Guide Paris
by: Marcel Gladebeck • 0
CITY GUIDE Paris
City Guide Paris is a travel guide and interactive map for Paris, which is based on the mappedplanet.com website and the free database of Openstreetmap. Forget the tedious search of travel information in printed guides and different maps! Navigate on the map and discover attractions, hotels, campgrounds, and much more in the vicinity of your location!
All the required data can be downloaded at home. After that it can be used without an Internet connection. There are four thematic maps. All captured public transport (train, bus, tram), tourist routes (hiking trails, bike trails, horse trails) are included in the map. These can be listed by name and type and highlighted on the map.
- Map of Greater Paris for offline use
- Seven different map styles for offline maps (standard, transport, outdoor, internet, night, driver, handicap) showing public transport routes, hiking and bicycle paths and more
- More than 100 categories as overlays (e.g. points of interest, hotels, hostels, restaurants, camp grounds, fuel stations and many more)
- List of all recorded roads, public transport routes, bike paths, hiking trails and much more, all with names, to select and highlight.
- Search (online and offline)
- Wikipedia-Articles for download
- Ability to add and import your own points of interest
- Augmented Reality
* See www.mappedplanet.com to get an impression of how this application works!
* Detailed description on www.mappedplanet.com/mobileinfo
* Try Free version mAPPedplanet FREE first!
* mAPPedplant FULL version has more than 400 offline maps including CityGuide Paris