Dubai Offline Map Guide Hotels
by: Free Offline Maps & Guides • 1.5K
100% Offline Map & Guide.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Dubai (دبي Dubayy) is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It is rather like an independent city-state and is the most modern and progressive emirate in the UAE, developing at an unbelievable pace in the tourist and trade sectors especially.
A relatively new tourist destination, Dubai was gaining popularity in recent years until the global economic crash of 2008. Dubai is essentially a desert city with superb infrastructure, liberal policies (by regional standards), that became popular for its excellent tourist amenities. Just 5 h from Europe and 3 h from most parts of the Middle East, the Near East, and the subcontinent of India, Dubai makes a great short break for shopping, partying, sunbathing, fine dining, sporting events, and even a few sinful pleasures. It is a city of superlatives: for the fastest, biggest, tallest, largest and highest, Dubai is the destination. It has the largest immigrant population in the world. The weekly day off is on Friday. Note that, since September 2006, a harmonised weekend of Friday and Saturday has been adopted for the public sector and schools. Government departments, multinational companies, and most schools and universities are now off on Friday and Saturday (after years of a mixed bag of Friday/Saturday and Thursday/Friday weekends). Some local companies still work half a day on Thursday with a full day on Saturday, but larger companies tend to permit relaxation and time off work for their employees on Friday and Saturday.