- displays current coords (including altitude) and direction;
- displays destination point on the radar (it's distance and direction);
- no requires internet connection;
- sends Your current coords to another mobile device using SMS (not availiable in trial version);
- list of favourite points;
- supplys current coords using info from cell towers, when GPS-module is not ready (requires internet connection) (not availiable in trial version).
Application has a purpose to guide its user in a surrounding area by the means of defining geographical coordinates combined with calculating directions based on cardinal points. It allows user to set a destination point which should be reached.
Application is not intended to substitute different software products that provide a based-on-the-map navigation. Developers targeted to create the simplest tool for mobile platforms, allowing mobile device’s users to reach pre-defined point. Application is designed for use on an unknown terrain when maps are not available. For instance, mushroom pickers using this Application won’t get lost in the forest and will return to the given point, i.e. a country house; or travelers in a strange city will save a starting point of the route and so they will always be able to return. It will also be much easier to find your car on a huge supermarket parking with the help of this Application.
for more infomation visit
Tags: ecompasgps , compass_trial , electronic compass , электронный радар , point on radar view in code , sms radar trial , aplikasi compass , wallpaper radar compas , compass demo for user defined point in