by: jacAPPS • 72
Find great alternatives to fast food wherever you are. Food Tripping locates the closest eateries, juice joints, farmers’ markets, microbreweries, and more.
Driving in America, you see signs for fast food at every exit. But how do you find the better spots? Food Tripping, the GPS-based app, shows you great options close to you with a fun, simple interface that puts the good stuff at your fingertips. With a growing database of eateries, healthy food markets, farmers’ markets, juice joints, artisanals, microbreweries, organic coffee spots and more, Food Tripping makes it simple to find healthier and more thoughtful food while you’re on the road, or at home looking for inspiration.
It’s a collaboration from SHFT.com and Ford Motor Company, in a partnership dedicated to helping conscious consumers find better options.
Food Tripping has done a lot of the work, but we need you, the user, to share the many hidden gems and add to the options we’ve supplied. Be a part of the community we’re building on the shift toward a healthier, tastier food future. And with the new updates, there are five times as many places to discover. Updates also feature a sign in option to join the community, and the ability to create your own Food Trips, (up to 10 locations each), and share them with others on Facebook, text, or email.
• Discover healthy, sustainable food options near you or in the place you’re traveling to.
• Search by location, name, popularity, and category.
• Track the places you’ve been to and mark your favorite spots to come back later.
• New sign in to the app to share Food Trips with friends.
• Create your own Food Trips with up to 10 locations and share them.
• View contact details for each location.
• Suggest new businesses offering healthy, local, sustainable fare.
• Share the places you discover with your friends on Facebook, text, and email.
• Connect with SHFT to learn more about living a conscious lifestyle.