by: OAK Systems Enterprise • 255
COMPLETE BRISBANE PUBLIC TRANSPORT INFORMATION IN YOUR HANDS
Go Brisbane displays Brisbane Trains, Buses and Ferries and Trams timetables data on your Android Phone.
All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it does not require any network access.
• Auto Route Calculation
• Multi-segment trips
• Route editor lets you edit or extend a trip (e.g. change at a different station)
• Full browseable timetable
• Platform numbers
• Favourites: Save your stops for quick access to departure information
• Over the air updates: Get the most up to date timetables as they are generated.
• Location Search: Find your closest station or terminal, searching by name or GPS.
• Summary view allows you to scroll through all matching trips for the week, showing ETA and arrival/departure times
• Reverse a trip option.
• Get directions to nearest stations, using GPS
• Automatically selects weekday/weekend timetable
• Supports services that only run on select days (e.g. late night Friday/Saturday)
NOTE: Timetable data is derived from the web based timetables, so it does not take into account any delays or cancellations. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email email@example.com with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
If you have any ideas or find any bugs please contact us. We are working hard to create the best public transport application.
Follow us on Twitter for regular updates: http://twitter.com/gotransitapps
Tags: go brisbane , gobrisbanefor , brisbane , go brisbane? , difference in go brisbane lite vs go brisbane? , code for go brisbane , how to update go brisbane phone , go brisbane 中文