GPS Status & Toolbox
by: EclipSim • 151.9K
Is your GPS taking too long to set your current location? or maybe your GPS isn't as accurate as it should be?
GPS Status & Toolbox came up to solve that annoying situation. It displays your GPS and sensor data. It truly enhances the speed and accuracy of the signal of your device's compass.
It contains a compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, and many other internal features that really make your GPS work properly, as it should does. What's more, by download A-GPS data regularly, new improvements will be set in your Android, for even a better performance.
We've too say that it seems unbelievable, but it really works. We've tested it on Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire HD and Galaxy Tab. Eclipsim who's its developer has done a great job with it, and we encourage him to keep it up.
Tags: gps status and toolbox , gps status & toolbox , gps status toolbox , gps status , gps status de eclipsim , gps status and toolbx , gps , gps status pro 4.0.1 , gpsstatus
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jul 07, 2011
Have you ever waited minutes to get a GPS lock? Do you often forget where your car is parked? Did you ever wonder what sensors do your device have and whether they work properly?
GPS Status & Toolbox is the answer to all your needs.
Displays all the GPS and sensor data you ever were curious about: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quickly marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (AGPS) regularly for faster fixes.
- show/store/edit/export unlimited waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
- background AGPS downloading
- removed ads
User Guide at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus/faq
- Location: We need this to display your location and allow the app to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- Internet: Used to fetch AGPS data, display advertisements and gather anonymous usage statistics.
- Storage access: needed to export and import your waypoints in GPX/KML format
- Billing: to support buying a PRO license with in-app purchase