Israel - FREE Travel Guide
by: MobileReference • 84
Travel Israel: illustrated guide, phrasebook, and maps. Incl: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, and more (Mobi Travel)
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Hebrew Phrasebook | Buy | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Stay healthy | Electricity | Contact | Units Conversion
1. Israel: History | Climate | Physical Geography | Human Geography | Government | Economy | Population | Culture | Cities | Regions | Other Destinations | Transportation | Archaeology | Kibbutz | Itinerary
2. Maps: Israel | Tel Aviv | Haifa | Golan Heights | Galilee | Eilat | Jerusalem: City Scheme | Old City Scheme | West Jerusalem | East Jerusalem | Via Dolorosa
3. Jerusalem: History | Geography | Culture | Religion | Transport | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Buy | Stay safe | Contact
3.1 Landmarks: Old City | Buildings, Sites & Streets | Gates | Churches | Mosques | Synagogues | Museums | Itinerary
4. Tel Aviv: Orientation | History | Culture | By Area | Transport | Streets & Squares | Museums | Architecture | Landmarks | Attractions | Eat | Drink | Buy | Sleep | Stay Safe
5. Haifa: History | Transport | Landmarks | Museums | Buy | Eat | Drink | Sleep
6. North | Center | South
7. The Territories: West Bank | Gaza | Jericho | Bethlehem
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Tags: free travelling guide from israel