JCCs of North America
by: Guidebook Inc • 21
Jewish Community Centers (JCCs) strengthen Jewish life, and engage children, teens, and adults in hundreds of vibrant communities across North America. JCCs of North America app allows you to download the guide to your local JCC or YM/YWHA to help you know what’s going on and connect with the community.
JCCs of North America app has full-featured guides for the following communities:
Barbara and Ray Alpert JCC - Long Beach, California
JCC of Greater Baltimore - Owings Mills, Maryland
Betty and Milton Katz JCC - Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Boulder JCC - Boulder, Colorado
Friedberg JCC - Oceanside, New York
Memphis JCC - Memphis, Tennessee
Miami Beach JCC - Miami Beach, Florida
Oshman Family JCC - Palo Alto, California
Peninsula JCC - Foster City, California
Schwartz/Reisman Centre - Vaughan, Ontario
Shaw JCC - Akron, Ohio
St. Louis JCC - St. Louis, Missouri
Addison-Penzak JCC of Silicon Valley - Los Gatos, California
Levine JCC - Charlotte, North Carolina
JCC Maccabi Games and ArtsFest Host Communities
More coming soon!
Features (features may differ from JCC to JCC):
• Offline browsing — JCCs of North America downloads the JCC guide to your mobile device, allowing you to view all the information even if you are unable to get a cell signal or Wi-Fi.
• Hours and directions — Get directions and check the hours on your mobile device.
• Schedules — Browse up-to-date, interactive schedules of programs and events at your JCC. Entries include descriptions, pictures, and links for more information.
• Book appointments — Schedule appointments for personal training, spa and more from the app.
• Important contacts and resources — Search listings of staff and departments.
• News — Read the latest headlines in a mobile-optimized format with pictures and video.
• Social media — Watch the in-app Twitter & Facebook feeds to keep up with what’s happening at the JCC. Post to Facebook or tweet from within the app.
• Photo sharing — Take photos and upload them to the guide for everyone in the community to see.
• Feedback — Give feedback, ask questions and more from within the app.
• Notifications — Receive important push notifications about closings, events and more.
To find out more about the app and upcoming releases, be sure to:
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.jcca.org/facebook
• Follow us on Twitter: @jcca
• Visit us at www.discoverjcc.com
Tags: jccofnorthamerica , jccs north america apps