"Korea Tourism Organization has developed a storytelling application for Smartphone to improve accessibility of our tourist information services. It provides sensible digital contents for viewers to enjoy the stories behind Korea’s major historical heritages and national museums. Starting with Gyeongju’s Historical Heritage of Shilla, we are planning to add the story of Gaya.
○ Language: Korean (English and Japanese services coming soon)
○ Service Type: Narration, reenactment, interview, etc
○ Cultural Heritages (Demo Services)
- Gyeongju Bulguksa Temple, Anapji, Daereungwon, etc (17 places)
○ More Cultural Heritages Coming Soon (2011)
- National Museum of Gyeongju/Buyeo/Gongju/Gimhae
- Buyeo Jeongrimsa Temple Museum, etc
- Gongju Tomb of King Muryeong, etc
- Gimhae Tomb of King Suro, Daeseong-dong Museum, etc
○ Planned by: Korea Tourism Organization (http://www.visitkorea.or.kr)
Produced by: Just Idea Co., Ltd. (http://justidea.co.kr)
*** Features ***
-. Download Information: Download information (script, image or voice) about your choice of heritage.
-. View Map: View the map of tourist attractions in Gyeongju and interlock with Map to view your current location.
-. Listen to Story: View pictures of tourist attractions and listen to interesting stories about them.
-. Augmented Reality: Use Augmented Reality (AR) to view the location of and directions to your choice of attraction in relation to your current location.
-. Alert: Alert message will show you the information about an attraction as you approach it.
Tags: smart tour korea guide , korea smart tour , korea tour guide script , script of tour guide in korea , shilla tour map , smart tour guide