Kota Kinabalu City Guide
by: Yousky Pty Ltd • 0
Ideally located on the tropical island of Borneo, Kota Kinabalu is the state capital of Sabah. Formerly known as Jesselton, this is one of the most incredible places to visit. What makes the city so unique is its easy access to the point of interests. Be it the long sandy beaches, paradise islands, virgin coral reefs, tropical rain forests, world class sailing marina, golf courses and the very famous Mount Kinabalu are located at easy driving distance.
Popularly known as KK or Api Api, kota Kinabalu is a hub of tourist attractions and is also one of the most flourishing business and commercial centers in East Malaysia. So if you are planning for a weekend getaway or a vacation with family and friends, Kota Kinabalu is the place to go.
With Kota Kinabalu City Guide, it’s easy to access in and around the city and visit the place of your choice.
• Get to know ABOUT the city
• One Tap Solution to access the information about the significant places in Kota Kinabalu
• Access to map is offline
• Bookmarking - Book Mark your favorite spot
• Taping on Categories will show the list of places on map
• All in one search option
• Tap on Weather Forecast will display the coming 5 days weather
• Display your current location (When in City)
• Easy Navigation to the Book Mark View Page
• Find emergency numbers on the GO - Hospital, Travel, Taxi/Limousines, Police Station, and Fire Station
This amazing city is the place for visitors traveling for a long vacation, business or a short weekend trip. Enjoy traveling with Kota Kinabalu City Guide.