London Map and Walks
by: GPSmyCity.com, Inc. • 18
This handy application presents you several self-guided walking tours to see the best of the London, England, and it comes with detailed tour route maps and powerful navigation features to guide you from one sight to the next. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all of the best attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Oxford Street Shopping Tour (7 sights)
* Royal Places in London (9 sights)
* Bridges of London (10 sights)
* South Bank Secrets (7 sights)
* Exploring Greenwich (8 sights)
* Harry Potter Trail (9 sights)
* Shakespeare's London (6 sights)
* Walk in South London (7 sights)
* Architectural Landmarks (8 sights)
* Religious Sites (10 sights)
* London's Nightlife (6 sights)
* London Culture Walk (8 sights)
* Charles Dickens' London (10 sights)
* Museums Tour (9 sights)
* London Culture Walk Part 2 (11 sights)
* Museums Tour Part 2 (9 sights)
* Museums Tour Part 3 (9 sights)
* Greenwich Tour (8 sights)
* St Pancras Museums Tour (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.