Lyon Offline mappa Map
by: My Native Guide • 0
The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Lyon in France with a POI database and search built in.
Lyon, also written Lyons in English, is the third largest city in France and centre of the second largest metropolitan area in the country. It is the capital of the Rhone-Alpes region and the Rhône département.
The offline mappa map for Lyon covers: Fourvière hill, Vieux Lyon (Old Lyon), Presqu'île, Croix-Rousse, Confluence, Part-Dieu, Brotteaux, Guillotière, Etats-Unis and Vaise.
The offline mappa map for Lyon covers the public transport system buses and metro TCL, the trains and Lyon's Saint-Exupéry Airport.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Lyon:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Lyon, France now!
Follow us @
Tags: mapa lyon