by: Marcel Gladebeck • 2
OFFLINE AND ONLINE MAPS AND TRAVEL GUIDE
mAPPedplanet is a mapping application and travel guide that covers all regions of the world. The application is based on the mappedplanet.com website and the free database of OpenStreetMap. Forget the tedious search of travel information in printed guides and different maps! Navigate with mAPPedplanet and discover attractions, hotels, campgrounds, and much more in the vicinity of your location!
All the required data can be downloaded at home. After that it can be used without an Internet connection. There are four thematic maps. All captured public transport (train, bus, tram), tourist routes (hiking trails, bike trails, horse trails) are included in the map. These can be listed by name and type and highlighted on the map.
- Online maps from Openstreetmap
- More than 400 offline maps
- Six different map styles for offline maps (standard, transport, outdoor, night, driver, internet, handicap) showing public transport routes, hiking and bicycle paths and more
- 118 overlays / categories available in offline mode
- More than 30 overlays / categories available in online mode (see below)
- Offline Maps: List of all recorded roads, public transport routes, bike paths, hiking trails and much more, all with names, to select and highlight.
- Search (online and offline)
- Voice navigation / routing
- Wikipedia-Articles for download
- Ability to add and import your own points of interest
- Import and export for KML and GPX formats
- Augmented Reality and Augmented Routing
* See www.mappedplanet.com to get an impression of how this application works!
* Detailed description on www.mappedplanet.com/mobileinfo
* Try Free version first!
Available catgories online:
Attractions/Points Of Interest