Marrakech Offline Travel Guide
by: Travel Guides • 5
Situated at the foot of the Atlas mountains, the imperial city of Marrakech is full of history, the cultural center of Morocco and beautiful. If you enjoy a daily assault on all your senses then you'll have a lot of fun. When the most popular sights include numerous references to "tranquility" and "peace" like the Majorelle gardens or the gardens around the Saadian Tombs you know you're in for an interesting experience. If you find it a little overwhelming then this guide will help you find your way around.
The ultimate travel guide comes to your Android, with offline viewing. This guide has:
- all the must see locations, including pictures, details and an offline map
- offline maps, at 4 levels, so you can find your way without internet access
- all the country info you need to know before you go
- all the annual events you should go to if you can
- an offline version of the wikitravel page
- the current local time
- the exchange rate
- the local weather
Tags: marrakech , marrakech travel guide
by Patrice Smith
Jan 26, 2013 | "OK"
After going through this app in about 5 minutes, I don't think it is worth paying for. Eg., maps practically useless. Has to be better options out there in app land.