Milan Offline Map Guide Hotels
by: Free Offline Maps & Guides • 111
100% Offline Map & Guide.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Milan (Italian: Milano) is financially the most important city in Italy. It has the second most populous city proper in the country, but sits at the centre of Italy's largest urban and metropolitan area. While not considered as beautiful as some Italian cities, having been greatly destroyed by Second World War bomb raids, the city has rebuilt itself into a thriving cosmopolitan business capital. In essence, for a tourist, what makes Milan interesting compared to other places is that the city is truly more about the lifestyle of enjoying worldly pleasures: a paradise for shopping, football, opera, and nightlife. Milan remains the marketplace for Italian fashion – fashion aficionados, supermodels and international paparazzi descend upon the city twice a year for its spring and autumn fairs. Don't get fooled by the modern aspect of the city, since it's one of the most ancient cities in Europe with more than 26 centuries of history and heritage!