Montenegro Essential Guide
by: Sutro Media • 0
★ ✭Insider Guide to Europe's Hidden Gem✭ ★
Unwind at a beach in Budva, hike the majestic peaks of Durmitor, or explore the Venetian Old Town of Kotor. Montenegro guarantees heaps of fun, culture, and history.
But where to start? Here, of course. With this app you can learn about the basics of this little Balkan country, from its history to its cuisine, and get loads of information on favorite attractions. Plus, we've included carefully selected reviews of some of Montenegro's best restaurants, bars, and hotels.
✭Why This App✭
The title says it all. This app covers essential Montenegro. That means we’ve left out all the filler and fluff and included only the very best of Montenegro—the things we think you must know, see, and experience.
Best of all, the tips and reviews come from someone who has been there and done that. With two years of Montenegro under her belt, the author knows how daunting the country can be. Yes, it’s small, but Montenegro’s undeveloped tourism infrastructure and lack of English-language information can mean that finding out what, when, and how to do things here can be pretty darn hard. So what we've done is packed into this app some nuggets of insider wisdom, loads of practical information, and inspiring photographs to help make your Montenegrin trip excellent and stress-free!
• Over 180 concise and original reviews on Montenegro’s best beaches, national parks, museums, hotels, restaurants, cafés, and bars
• Practical advice for visitors (including information on entry requirements, train schedules, region and destination overviews, and more)
• Hundreds of handpicked photographs and dozens of carefully selected online links
• Interactive Maps
• Basic language guide and menu reader
• Very easy-to-use features: sort by name, price, and destination/region, plus share your own reviews and get expert travel advice (use the comments section to ask the author just about anything!)
★ About the Author ★
Tiana Carriedo is a Montenegro enthusiast and lifelong traveler. She was educated at universities in Los Angeles and London before moving to Montenegro.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: montenegrin , tiana carriedo