N. Carolina Seafood Festival
by: In Touch Systems of North Carolina • 16
Each year the North Carolina Seafood festival recognizes the importance of seafood to eastern North Carolina. The Festival promotes the positive social and economic impact of the seafood industry on the citizens of North Carolina. It boosts tourism and recreation in eastern North Carolina in the non-summer months, provides a scholarship for educational pursuits related to the seafood industry. The Seafood Festival also provides the opportunity for North Carolina non-profit, civic, church, and educational organizations to raise funds through participation in the Festival.
You can have the Seafood Festival in the palm of your hand with the 2012 North Carolina Seafood Festival app. This app is great for advance planning as well as during the event itself in real time.
- EVENTS: Browse through the Events section of the app, where events are broken down into helpful categories. Search for your favorite band in the Clam Jam Stage section, and add the event to your mobile device calendar. Or sign up for push notifications that will keep you up to date throughout the Festival.
- INFORMATION: Learn the history of the Seafood Festival as well as locations of bathrooms, first aid stations, as well as FAQ’s.
- VENDOR BOOTHS: Search through all of the vendor booths and see the wonderful Arts, Crafts, and Tasty food. Use the mapping function to locate your favorite vendor booths.
- SHARE: Make your friends jealous! Share push notices to Facebook and Twitter throughout the Seafood Festival.
GET SMOOCHED: Check out the Get Smooched section to view pictures of some of the entries. Sign up for Festival Notification’s and find out who the Get Smooched winner is!
- SPONSORS: Check out the Sponsor Section and recognize our sponsors this year. Without them you could not enjoy the fun, music, and the Tasty Seafood!
This easy to use and flexible app allows you to check out our work and news home projects, keep up with the progress of your home and see our current listings.
Our app features:
GPS triggered maps with turn by turn directions
Easy to access contact information including phone numbers, websites, and social media connections
Descriptions of each property and other useful information about us.
Easy sharing via Facebook and Twitter
The NC Seafood Festival is organized by Festival, Events, and More. Within each category you’ll find useful information about the NC Seafood Festival and much, much, more.
The NC Seafood Festival App is produced and powered by In Touch Systems, leader in developing mobile marketing solutions.
Information about In Touch Systems is available at http://www.myintouchmobile.com or by calling 919.273.4321