by: dixiak • 78
• Shows GPS speed, direction, elevation and accuracy.
• Tracks multiple locations simultaneously.
• Tells you how far away your locations are. Uses colours to show you whether you are getting closer or further away.
• Use the map to add and move locations.
• Works fine when you have no data, no Wi-Fi, no signal as long as you have a clear view of the sky.
• Works fine in flight mode/airplane mode.
• No ads, no nags. Free software.
Off-Grid GPS is a navigation app designed for situations when you can't rely on mobile data or a mobile signal but you need to know that you're heading in the right direction. Going trekking in the middle of nowhere? Heading out to sea? Driving across Africa? Pick your locations and the app shows you where they are relative to where you are now and how quickly you will get there.