Rome for Expats
by: Sutro Media • 0
✭ “The Source” is now an App ! ✭
As Pausolini wisely said Rome is a stupendous miserable city.
Whether you came to Rome for love, work, study, or adventure, sometimes la dolce vita and all that pasta can wear a little thin and you want some familiar comfort.
This App is here to guide you to my favorite places, tips and resources for the English speaking expat in Rome.
✭ What’s in this App? ✭
Over 100 entries (and photographs) with the author’s picks for
* English speaking dentists, doctors, handymen and hairdressers
* Where to find hard to find ingredients and food items including
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
* Where to find movies in English, ziploc bags and bags of ice.
* Details on which websites are filled with useful information the expat, study abroad student, long term visitor needs
* Details on Expat groups to join
I created Rome for Expats for newcomers and old Rome hands alike.
★ About the Author ★
✭ About the Author ✭
Gillian Longworth McGuire is a longtime expat and resident Rome. Nicknamed "the Source" she has long been asked "Where can I find....?" Her popular blog, gillianslists has guided her readers to the best spots in Italy and beyond.
If you have any questions for "The Source" or a great new tip to add, please leave a comment and I will add it in the next update.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Tags: senior expat groups in rome