Ryan Flight Fare Watch
by: hanhan • 573
What I do?
>> I am a home-screen Widget.
>> I monitor RyanAir airlines flight fare 24/7.
>> I will show you the CHEAPEST fare for a particular route on a particular day.
>> I keep updating the fare prices, base on the update frequency decided by you.
>> I will alert you when the fare price reach a target value set by you.
*** This is NOT official RyanAir App ***
• First of all, you need to add this widget to your homescreen. Actual steps differ among devices and manufacturers. Check out this video on a typical way of adding widget.
• If you really don't know what to do, try asking my creator. :-)
• There are 4 different size of widgets to choose from:
RYAN small (1 route)
RYAN medium (2 routes)
RYAN big (3 routes)
RYAN biggest (4 routes)
• After the widget is added, you will be prompted to do some settings.
• Set the departure, destination city and date of flight (must be within 6 months ahead of current date). Currency will be set according to country of origin.
• Tick the "Enable" check-box.
• Set the time and frequency of fare updates.
• Tap on "Save / Resume" button.
• To change settings, or view fare check details, just tap on the widget.
-- This is NOT an official but a fan-made app.
-- This app is not affiliated with any airline.
-- All flight information are retrieved from public server.
-- Airfare may change at any time. Price may be different by the time you purchase the ticket.
-- All names and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
-- The use of any names, copyrights or trademarks are for descriptive purposes and not to show endorsement or permission to use.