Shanghai Offline mappa Map
by: My Native Guide • 5
The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Shanghai in China with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Shanghai (上海 Shànghǎi) is the largest and most developed city in China.
Shanghai is split in two by the Huangpu River (黄浦江 Huángpǔ Jiāng). The most basic division of the area is Puxi (浦西 Pǔxī) West of the river, versus Pudong (浦东 Pǔdōng), East of the river.
The offline mappa map for Shanghai covers the Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, the train system, Metro, buses and boats.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Shanghai, China:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Shanghai now!
Follow us @
Tags: карта шанхая для андройд , mappa metro shanghai , sahnaghai offline map , карта г. Шанхай для андроида , sahnaghai city map offline , shanghai maps , sahnaghai city map , carte shanghai et environs , shanghai map
by Andrey Zatsepilov
Apr 30, 2013 | "Poor"
Does not include a map, crashes, does not work at Sony Ericsson MT27i.