Sydney Offline mappa Map
by: My Native Guide • 2
The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Sydney in Australia with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Sydney, the Harbour City. It is the largest, oldest and most cosmopolitan city in Australia
Sydney has a compact city centre surrounded by sprawling suburbs, forming a vast metropolitan area. In Central Sydney the offline mappa map covers: City Centre - home to many famous attractions, fine restaurants, and shopping; The Rocks with the iconic Harbour Bridge; Darling Harbour; City South with The Haymarket, Chinatown and Central Station; City East with Kings Cross, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills, Woolloomooloo and Moore Park and City West.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Sydney, Australia:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Sydney now!
Follow us @
Tags: carte sydney mappa hors ligne , sydney offline map , карта сиднея оффлайн , google map carte de sydney , comment sous smartphone carte de sydney , подробные векторные карты сиднея , sydney map , application telechargement carte sydney , plan de sydney sans details
by Hans Kunzi
Nov 15, 2014 | "OK"
Nice app but even with text set to large it is unreadable.