Thailand Offline Map
by: Free Offline Maps & Guides • 13.9K
100% Offline Thailand Map with POI database.
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Thailand offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Thailand road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Bangkok, Patong, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Samui, Kaho Lak, Karon
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder
- weather forrecast
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Loro Parque & Siam Park Admission Ticket, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Dream World Theme Park Tickets, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Bangkok or Phuket) to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Thailand (ประเทศไทย), officially the Kingdom of Thailand (ราชอาณาจักรไทย) is a country in Southeast Asia with coasts on the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. It borders Myanmar (Burma) to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Cambodia to the southeast and Malaysia to the south.
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travellers the world over.
Thailand is the country in Southeast Asia most visited by tourists, and for good reason. You can find almost anything here: thick jungle as green as can be, crystal blue waters that feel more like a warm bath than a swim in the ocean, and food that can curl your nose hairs while tap dancing across your taste buds. Exotic, yet safe; cheap, yet equipped with every modern amenity you need, there is something for every interest and every price bracket, from beach front backpacker bungalows to some of the best luxury hotels in the world. And despite the heavy flow of tourism, Thailand retains its quintessential Thai-ness, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking sanuk lifestyle. Many travellers come to Thailand and extend their stay well beyond their original plans and others never find a reason to leave. Whatever your cup of tea, they know how to make it in Thailand.