The Traveler: A Travel Journal
by: 14Eleven Development LLC • 527
Take a moment and think about your last family vacation, road trip, or weekend getaway. What memories do you have? How were they captured? Do you remember what you saw or where you went? Over time you may have posted a few of those memories on social media, but can you even find those posts now?
Today, The Traveler is there to help capture and organize those memories, no matter where your travels may take you. With recorded paths using GPS and Google Maps, the app follows your every step. Captured photos, videos, sketches, audio clips and location markers are geotagged along the path with additional options for notes and place information. Combined with fitness activity tracking using Google Fit and detailed trip journaling capabilities, The Traveler stands apart from other travel journals.
And now, with The Traveler Pass, you can upload all of your memories to the cloud and share them for all your family and friends to see at www.mytravelerapp.com. For pricing information, please visit www.mytravelerapp.com/home/pricing.
We're excited to announce our new "Explore" feature!
* Tours allow travelers to explore a community with self-guided paths and location makers to highlight the must-see spots along the way.
* Places showcase the retail, cultural, and sightseeing attractions throughout a community.
* Events offer a way to promote a variety of diverse activities for the enjoyment of visitors and residents.
If you are a tour guide, tourism bureau, or city development, please reach out and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to work with you and feature your content!
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, The Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Sync your trips, paths and media to the cloud with an in-app purchase of a Traveler Pass;
* Capture photos with audio notes, videos and audio clips on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Start, pause or stop a new recording, or add a marker from your connected Android Wear device;
* Sync fitness activities as you travel with Google Fit;
* View charts depicting your fitness activities;
* Record paths with high accuracy or balanced location settings to preserve your battery life;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Export paths to a file and import using your favorite map app or software;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
The Traveler is based on a mobile app developed at Ball State University.