TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants Attractions
by: TripAdvisor • 1.2M
TripAdvisor is like having hundreds of travel guides in your pocket. It has a huge database of hotels, restaurants, flights, forums, things to do and much more just a one-click away from you. What's even better is that the most of that places, spectacles, events, etc. have a review from other people that have been there. Actually, there are over 50 millions reviews and opinions posted. You can also posted your opinion about the hotels, places, etc that you have visited. You can get the price of the service, address, phone number, photos and other useful info.
What's more, there's a "Near Me Now", that's it, a nearby feature that will use your current location to find services next to you. "My saves" is a kind of favorites tab, where you can save the hotels, restaurants and any other service that you liked and you want to recommend.
The strongest points of TripAdvisor is its huge database and the millions of reviews that will help you to get an idea of how's it. What's more, the interface is quite easy of use: a menu list and a browser of the service and place you want to seek.
TripAdvisor has been developed by TripAdvisor, the well-known online travel guide that has been successful for years on its web version.
If you're a traveler, this is the app that should be installed in your Android. Nothing better that a place recommended by someone that has already been there. High recommendable.
Tags: trip advisor , trvisor , trvisor qr code , google translate , qr code trvisor , trvisor hotels flights , trvisor screenshots in , www trip adviser flights , trvisor qr codes
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jul 14, 2011
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for Amsterdam, Bangkok, Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, London, New York, Orlando, Paris, Prague, Rome, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo and over 300 other cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.