Umbria Offline mappa Map
by: My Native Guide • 1
The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Umbria, Italy with a POI database and search built in.
Umbria is a region of central Italy. It is one of the smallest Italian regions and the only peninsular region that is landlocked. Its capital is Perugia. The Umbria region is divided into two parts: The Province of Perugia with Perugia, Foligno, Città di Castello, Spoleto, Gubbio, Assisi and Bastia Umbra; and the Province of Terni.
All the following cities are included on the offline mappa map for Umbria: Perugia, Castiglione del Lago, Città di Castello, Deruta, Gubbio, Montone, Torgiano, Umbertide, Assisi, Bevagna, Città della Pieve, Foligno, Montefalco, Trevi, Spello, Spoleto, Narni, Orvieto, Otricoli, Terni and Todi.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Umbria:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Umbria now!
Follow us @
Tags: mappa umbria , maps offline umbria , umbrien freie karten