Vancouver Offline mappa Map
by: My Native Guide • 6
The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Vancouver in Canada with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Vancouver the largest metropolitan area in Western Canada.
The city centre districts covered by the Vancouver offline map: City Centre with the financial, shopping and entertainment centre of the city; Stanley Park and the West End; Gastown-Chinatown and Yaletown-False Creek. And Outside the city centre: Kitsilano & Granville Island; UBC-Point Grey; Mt Pleasant-South Main; Commercial Drive-Hastings Park and Vancouver South that includes the Kerrisdale, Dunbar, Oakridge, Marpole and Shaughnessy neighbourhoods.
The Vancouver International Airport, trains, sky train and sea bus stations are all covered by the Vancouver offline map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Vancouver, Canada:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Vancouver now!
Follow us @
Tags: marpole vancouver map , mapa de la ciudad de vancouver canada , карта сиднея оффлайн , vancouver datos de interes , scarica mappa vancouver , add points of interest on map of vancouver , simple map of sky trains in vancouver , vancouver and surrounds map , vancouver offline public transport map
by claire Pearson
Jun 18, 2016 | "Poor"
The street names and symbols are tiny and shrink when you try to enlarge the area. What a massive disappointment.
by David Bellman
Apr 13, 2016 | "Poor"
Can't read street names, text too small even after adjustment