Whistler Travel Guide
by: Sutro Media • 1
★ NEW! Winter & Summer: play, stay, party, eat ★
“Whether it’s donning crampons and a harness to scale Whistler Glacier or a more leisurely stroll around Lost Lake, Mucalov’s guide spells out all you need to know…” – VANCOUVER SUN, May 8, 2012
Experience the best of Whistler – from summer to winter. This easy-to-use but powerful app packs it all in. From mountain biking and hiking trails to the best sushi restaurants to how to beat the crowds on the ski slopes, this app is all you need to score the most fun on your Whistler vacation.
WHY THIS APP?
This app has detailed, opinionated, unique content that you won’t find in any other Whistler app. No other app combines the full range of summer and winter activities in one handy place.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS APP?
• Browse almost 200 HAND-PICKED entries – discover the best restaurants, mountain biking, club crawls, skiing, hotels, art galleries, golf courses, hiking, spas and more…
• Find CRITICAL RESTAURANT REVIEWS – know the splurges vs wallet-friendly eateries
• View appraisals of AUTHOR-TESTED or INSPECTED hotels and condos – book the right place for you
• Discover HOT DEALS – for super savings
• Learn INSIDER TIPS (like which lift has the shortest lines and what beaches allow dogs)
• Drool over 1,400+ PHOTOS and hundreds of VIDEOS – get a sneak peek before you go
• Find out what’s nearby with GPS tracking
• Share COMMENTS – ask questions and get travel advice from the authors
★ About the Authors ★
Janice and George Mucalov love playing in Whistler, just an hour’s drive from their Vancouver home. They’ve done everything from glacier hiking to skiing to ziplining – even tumbling out of a canoe. Together they write travel stories (often published with their photos) for The Vancouver Sun, Globe & Mail, Cruise & Travel Lifestyles, AAA Carolinas GO, TravelSquire.com, TravelAge West and other North American magazines and newspapers. Janice’s articles have also won many travel writing awards. She is also the author of the Cabo Insider app on Cabo San Lucas, published by Sutro Media.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org